We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Louisville
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Becht/Givens Service Experts can help you avoid that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
Many homeowners may not realize they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Louisville sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Becht/Givens Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the skills, training and ability to handle everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to fail or become obstructed, make sure to contact us as soon as you notice a problem. Stopping it before it gets out of control can help you avoid costly damage to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste correctly.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Becht/Givens Service Experts install a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and take care of illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Becht/Givens Service Experts today at 502-785-8230 or request an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We offer excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*