If it’s time for a new garbage disposal, look no further than Becht / Givens Service Experts. We’ll work with you to find one that will address your needs and your budget and provide professional garbage disposal installation from one of our reliable technicians. We’re also available to help if you’re simply in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our experts will come out to detect the issue and get your system back up and operating in no time.
Typical Garage Disposal Issues in Louisville
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working properly.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells bad and the odor won’t fade .
- Water is draining sluggishly through your garbage disposal or blocked.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Working
- Garbage disposals require frequent use to keep away rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to grind up food should be accomplished by using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the system, making it simpler for the disposal to break them up and eliminate them.
Call Becht / Givens Service Experts today at 502-785-8230 or request an appointment online and we’ll help you with all your garbage disposal replacement and installation needs.