At Becht / Givens Service Experts, we know boilers. Whether you are needing a boiler repair for your existing system or you feel it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can trust our qualified associates in Louisville.
Because your boiler works longer during the colder months in Louisville, it’s a good choice to schedule routine maintenance with Becht / Givens Service Experts before then to avoid a boiler replacement in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling noises coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler turns off frequently.
- Your thermostat is inexact.
- Your boiler system has declined pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you start questioning whether you in the midst of a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will help you to decide the ideal option for you based on the age of your boiler, the price to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you resolve you require a replacement, you can count on Becht / Givens Service Experts for a seamless boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be sure your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Louisville area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers reach greater efficiency with features including:
- Electronic ignition, which eliminates the need to have the pilot light burning constantly
- New combustion technologies that extract more heat from the equivocal amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that captures outside air to fuel the burner, reducing drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Becht / Givens Service Experts at 502-785-8230
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.