Furnace Installation in Louisville Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely repair and service heaters, we also provide top-notch furnace installation in Louisville.
What makes our expert work different from other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our process over time.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which means they’ve earned the most important technical certification in HVAC. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment training to learn the best ways to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus professional furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic work that we give you time to think about it—a year, actually.
Call us at 502-785-8230 to schedule your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know approximately when your heating system is going to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will start to give you evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are four of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, most furnaces run for about 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s time to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to fix, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and can even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also benefit from greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be difficult and stressful. Our Experts at Becht/Givens Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 502-785-8230 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe booties to defend your carpet from any dust we might bring in. We put down protective cloths around the installation area to prevent messes.
- Pro work—Our Experts have earned some of the highest prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a sheet to double-check your heater is running like it should before we take off.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll hook up your new heating system to meet local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the highest quality installation wherever.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Becht/Givens Service Experts
Need one more reason to buy a heater from Becht/Givens Service Experts?
Your new furnace is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 502-785-8230 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.