Pro AC Installation in Louisville Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you need AC installation in Louisville, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company put in your new equipment.
That’s where the pros from Becht/Givens Service Experts arrive. Apart from the fact that we have the qualifications and credentials to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 502-785-8230 to request your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle hints that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more likely to problems. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it probably has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to trim your cooling costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to conserve on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Becht/Givens Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to choose the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC repair location in Louisville? Here are several of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your residence, you presume they’ll put in your new equipment for peak energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your residence and garden in look-alike condition as when they arrived.
Beyond that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the installation process requires us to come inside your house, we’ll wear shoe covers to shield your flooring from dust. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors protected from debris throughout the process.
- Exceptional service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This means they’ve passed comprehensive schooling to achieve the most sought-after technical certification in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation checklist all through the process to ensure every single little thing is covered. We’ll also ensure everything is cooling like it should and is up to local code before we leave. Once installation is done, we’ll double-check you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and equipment.
- Constant statuses—We’ll let you know how the process is going and when you can expect us to be done.