It’s easy to not remember regular maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top thing we’re keeping in mind at Becht/Givens Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual maintenance gives many perks for your unit, including improved efficiency and a reduced chance for malfunctions. You can get these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations might help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your house. This can help you make a smart decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance offers many perks for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Uncovers little problems before they result in expensive repairs.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates annual Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort equipment. This checkup is the most comprehensive in the business. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment procedures help bring back your equipment to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit
To begin, reach our Experts at 502-785-8230. We’ll help you select the right membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.