Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about coming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes certain that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to ensure it is being delivered to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the experts at Becht/Givens Service Experts are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a ring at or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.