Summer has officially arrived in Louisville and the last thing you need is your air conditioner going out during the extreme weather. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Becht/Givens Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD annually for a check-up, an A/C system tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Becht/Givens Service Experts
When you call Becht/Givens Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection along with a complete cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Becht/Givens Service Experts in Louisville is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 502-785-8230 today!