We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Louisville homeowners often call Becht/Givens Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of reasons why your Louisville home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Becht/Givens Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Becht/Givens Service Experts of Louisville at 502-785-8230 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.