Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Becht/Givens Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.