No matter what the climate outside in Louisville, the temperature inside your home designates how comfortable your family will seem. Find the right temp and your house will feel like a nice escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating properly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
It’s time for a detailed look at how you’re handling your home comfort system. It might make the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Try this quick quiz from Becht/Givens Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are right around the corner in Louisville. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re planning a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What do you do?
- Advise my attendees to bring iced beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Plug in my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to select one and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most intricate system available in Louisville.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you anticipate you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My home comfort costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and spend a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a professional technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and pray it goes away.
Time to check your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make a number of changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Keep reading to find out how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to help out your equipment for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to wrap up the process. During a maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around, your HVAC service pro will look out for more significant headaches for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained HVAC systems can have complications periodically. And it always seems to hit at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It brings you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they greatly change. Your utility bills can present more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a stable increase in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call a professional when you hear an odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is amiss with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left alone it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!