Your HVAC system’s health is essential, because it keeps your house comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfy. This makes it susceptible to a wide range of problems.
Many times malfunctions are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bill. If these issues grow, your entire system could be in danger.
That’s headaches and bills that you could have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating fine, you might question whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance today can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies small issues early. Preventing large problems from taking place first is the smartest method to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the chance to thoroughly examine and lubricate essential internal parts. And it also gives time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money over the years if issues are resolved as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Frequently this results in an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You may have lower utility costs, in addition to the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating correctly, it could last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners last for approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance can help extend this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Becht/Givens Service Experts
Regular maintenance is important, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round heating and cooling costs.* But with Becht/Givens Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that work with your specific needs. All our memberships are packed full of special perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-conscious, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be charged with emergency repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about paying extra if you require us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get several other most-loved benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently breaks down during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually handling a high volume of service calls. With a Becht/Givens Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual examination on all visits. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access extra benefits by enrolling in one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, we can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 502-785-8230 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.