The health of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which subjects them to a broad assortment of potential troubles.
These problems are generally simple enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they can influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these problems grow more severe, your entire system could be jeopardized. These are problems and costs you may prevent with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance invalidates your warranty. Committing a small amount on upkeep now could help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Finds Little Troubles Ahead of Time
Averting major troubles in the first place is the ideal way to help your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively review and lubricate critical internal machinery. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if troubles are repaired as they appear.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance may reduce your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance may extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Becht/Givens Service Experts offers a variety of membership plans created to fit your individual needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, greater energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most varied protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we do our best to handle a large volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a Becht/Givens Service Experts Expert traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to additional benefits by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 502-785-8230 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.