What exactly is correct plumbing repair? Well, it involves understanding and foresight. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve happened, but we can locate problems before they start. That’s because our customers are our focus, and our methods can help you save later on. So how do we proceed?
By implementing our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can really see what’s giving you trouble. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Check exposed gas lines for leaks
- Examine exposed drain lines for leaks
- Check exposed water lines for leaks
- Examine water heater flue for proper draft
- Inspect sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Check washing machine hoses
- Inspect hose bibs
- Check water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our complete plumbing repair services in Louisville include:
Call Becht / Givens Service Experts in Louisville today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Louisville plumbing repair needs.
For more information, call 502-785-8230.