Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were aware of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical gases, microbes, mildew, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these contribute to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, discomfort in your household, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Becht / Givens Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 502-785-8230
or plan your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help advance your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the amount of medication you’re taking to fight airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Consider the reality that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, you guys, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Becht / Givens Service Experts can help! There are many options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or kill all the pesky airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how effective your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Secure your investment. Enhanced air quality protects heating and air conditioning components from corrosion, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Becht / Givens Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 502-785-8230
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.