How many times have you left your house realizing you forgot to adjust the temperature or shut the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® offers remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your home from anywhere in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and warns you and Becht / Givens Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Louisville to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast features outdoor temperatures
To learn more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Becht / Givens Service Experts in Louisville at 502-785-8230.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy