The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Becht / Givens Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Louisville. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 7 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Becht / Givens Service Experts in Louisville, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the highest comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 502-785-8230 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.