Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help decrease your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or making an appointment with Becht / Givens Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Louisville.
In Louisville, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help reduce your energy usage in the summer months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The system is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, so you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Louisville – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Louisville, give us a call at 502-785-8230 or schedule a free appointment.